We invite you to join our dream of educating and providing a better future for the children of Suratthani. This is a great opportunity for someone to enjoy Thai culture and give back to the community.
Level: Kindergarten, Primary and High School
Work Days: Monday to Friday or Saturday to Wednesday
Contact Time: 25 classes min per week
Class size: 16 students – 30 students
What our teachers say! http://thelanguagethailand.com/our-past-teachers/
General Job Description
To teach in a primary school and private language school. Plan & teach lessons using the lesson plan guidelines and materials provided. Complete speaking and written assessments with the children using the test material provided.
• November to March Contracts Available (renewal decisions in January)
• Probation Month 300-350B per contact hour
• 350 -400B per contact hour
• Unpaid Induction Training / orientation
• Paid In Class Training: One week
• Insurance provided
• All one year visa and permits paid
• Continuous Professional Development plan provided
- Continued professional development
- Initial Teacher Training
- Observations and teaching feedback
- In town pick-up service
- Free E-Book
-Bilingual support staff
Key requirements to take this opportunity;
• A native speaker from U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand with a Degree. Fluent Non Native speaking teachers with a degree and TOEIC certification may apply.
• Enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
• Reliable and great with children
• A desire and passion to make a difference!
To join us, apply for a position at our school complete the following details and send along with a cover letter and resume with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send interview details and a scheduled SKYPE interview time. (Skype name: recruit4ta
Position Applied for:
1. If you can teach anyone for a day who would it be and what would you teach them?
2. What motivates you to make a difference in the lives of others?
3. What transferrable skills do you belief would help you in your chosen position?
4. Please state a convenient day and time (Thai Time) to call for a SKYPE/telephone interview.