Located in the heart of Vietnam – Hanoi, the school is one of the most famous training centers of Vietnam. At this school, you will have chance to work in a professional environment with:
– 100% foreign teachers
– Enthusiastic and friendly assistant teams
– International-standard curriculum
– Modern and well-equipped classroom
What is the school’s requirement
– ONLY native English speakers!
– BA holder
– Teaching certificate and teaching experience are required
What are your responsibilities?
– Teaching of SAT/ SSAT/ ACT/ TOEFL/ IELTS, English for kids and College –
– Admission Essay as required by iStar.
– The teacher will be trained before taking official class. The teacher has to make lesson plans before teaching.
How about working hours?
– The workload ranges from 24 to 40 hours per week (or more if the teacher agrees)
– Classes are in weekdays or weekends evening or daytime.
– The teacher will work 6 days per week.
Salary and benefit
– Teachers will be paid $25 per hour. – The monthly salary ranges from US $2400 to US $4000 (based on your teaching hours).
– Does the school provide teacher with housing? Yes, you will be provided with a decent apartment.
$300 will be added to your salary as dining meals reimbursement
– You will also receive $60 each month for utility fee
– Especially, Round trip ticket is also provided
Holiday and sick leave
You will have holiday paid on:
– Vietnamese and Western New Year
Labour Day (May 1st)
– Vietnamese Independence Day (Sept 2nd)
– Especially, in Xmas 2018, you will have 1 month vacation to come back your hometown and the school will pay for the flight ticket
How to apply
Please kindly send us your resume, a photo of your passport and a photo of your degree & teaching certificate as your application package to hazelinvn at gmail.com