NES Maths Teacher
IDEAL English Academy is a respected and highly professional private language school in Bangkok. Our English Programs are renowned for being creative, inspiring and will captivate the students desire to learn. The students who learn with us become confident, capable and aspiring English language users.
Our programs curricula not only meet, but exceed Thailand's MOE standards, as IDEAL continuously strives to develop and improve our curricula further. The importance of English has never been greater, it is the key to the interconnected and globalized world.
We want our students to leave the school with good academic qualifications. We hope they will be resilient young people who are responsible for themselves and the effects their actions have on others.
To achieve these aims we need the very best staff. People who share our vision of the potential we see in our young people and are passionate about giving them the opportunity to learn to be the best they can be.
At this time we are seeking to appoint a Secondary Math’s Teacher (NES ONLY) to join an enthusiastic and motivated team of talented EP teachers.
• Actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework
• Good classroom management skills
• Helping students prepare for standardized testing
• Plan, develop and execute lessons that reflect the curriculum and the core educational standards
In applying for the position there is an expectation that staff will involve themselves fully into the life of the school including after school activities if and when needed. This position provides an exceptional opportunity to play a role and make a difference to the future of education with one of Thailand's premier language schools.
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject or a B.Ed from an Accredited University.
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120 hrs of in class training).
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
What we can offer you:
The benefits of working with IDEAL are self-explanatory. You get to live and work in 'Beautiful Thailand' while teaching some of the best kids in the world. Also…………
• Monday to Friday 8am-4pm work week with an average of 18 classes per week.
• 12-month renewable contract with a salary increase.
• End of contract bonus of 30,000฿.
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by IDEAL.
• 20 days' (paid) holiday per year, with an additional 13 (paid) public holidays plus Christmas Holidays -- all paid.
• AIA Health and medical insurance cover.
The school is located within walking distance from Queen Sirikit or Khlong Toei MRT stations in the heart of Bangkok metropolis.
If you share our vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
At this time we are only accepting Native Speakers of English from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. South African applicants must have a TOEIC score of 850+
Please quote the reference number EPM on the subject line, then email the following documents to Human Resources at IDEAL English Academy email@example.com
1. Cover letter and CV with the names and email addresses of 2 referees
2. Scanned copy of university degree/transcripts and ESL certificates
3. Scanned copy of the photo page in your passport and current visa stamp
Please note that we have a two stage interview process and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you are contacted, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents. A teaching demonstration is also required.
IDEAL English Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company's recruitment procedure the successful candidate will undergo background checks.
For more information about our company and our programs, please visit our company website at http://www.engideal.com to find out more.