Phoenix School in Pattaya requires experienced Native English speaking teachers for interesting teaching jobs in our English Programme. Phoenix is a Cambridge International Examination School which offers a high-quality English Programme.
You must be a Native English Speaking Teacher (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand) with a verified university degree, and at least 2+ years teaching experience in Thailand. Our strong preference goes to teachers who are properly qualified with either a degree in education, PGCE, or a postgraduate diploma in education.
- Valid Bachelor’s university degree. (We check all degrees for validity).
- Native English Speaker (we only reply to teachers from the countries listed).
- 2+ years teaching experience in Thailand at primary level or with young learners.
- Live in or near Pattaya.
- Provide references from previous employment which we may contact.
- Police clearance certificate from your home country. (This is a must, no exceptions).
- Homeroom teacher duties with an assigned class.
- Take part and assist in all school activities.
- Team player.
- Hard worker who views teaching as a profession.
- An excellent opportunity to join a progressive English Programme school and learn to teach the Cambridge curriculum.
- Up to 51,000 THB for qualified teachers (degree in education or degree plus a postgraduate certificate in education) less if unqualified, but not less than 45,000 THB.
- Once you have your work permit, you can join the social security scheme which offers you free medical treatment.
- Approximately 5 weeks paid vacation which is allocated at various times of the year upon passing probation.
- Visa and work permit fee reimbursed by the school with assistance on visa paperwork.
Please email your CV, and a scan of your university degree, diploma, transcripts, and police clearance certificate stating which positions you are interested in.
We only reply to candidates who fulfill all the stated requirements and are Native English Speakers. You must have an up-to-date police check from your home country.
All university degrees will be validated by us contacting your university directly. (Fake degrees will be reported).
We are seeking to appoint teachers who are both qualified and experienced. They should be enthusiastic, flexible and above all, energetic.
All candidates must be available to interview in person and be willing/able to deliver a short demonstration lesson.