Preschool ESL teacher needed - Deyang, Sichuan Province. Starting salary 12,000 RMB-16,000 RMB/month+bonus+airfare (additional salary based experience & qualifications). Max 20 hours teaching per week. Rent-free, brand new fully furnished apartment
Teaching children aged 1 - 6 English as a second language. On the job training and support provided.Negotiable teaching hours (minimal office hours)
Our website is www.gempreschool.com
We can offer you:
• Starting rate of 12,000 RMB to 16,000 RMB (per month) + yearly bonus of one month salary
• A newly built and fully furnished apartment 10 minutes walk from the school, with AC and underfloor heating (rent-free)
• Assistance in obtaining Z-visa (work visa)
• A personal helper
• Optional paid overtime
• Paid holidays as follows: 3 weeks spring festival, 2 weeks summer holiday, 1 week Christmas, 5 days annual leave + all chinese national holidays
You must have:
• A bachelor’s degree (preferably in an Education/Language related subject, but not required)
• A TEFL certificate is required if your degree is not Education/Language related
• Native English speaker from Australia, America, Canada, the UK or New Zealand
• Obtained bachelor's degree in an English speaking country.
As an ESL teacher, you will teach classes in our bilingual department, delivering lessons to children aged 1 - 6. Work hours are negotiable. Optional weekend and evening teaching hours available for additional pay.
Each class will have a maximum of 26 students (depending on the age group), and two Chinese teaching assistants will provide support during lessons. You will be responsible for planning your own lessons, with assistance from the school's principal. This job has potential for career advancement into management positions.
The school is located in Deyang, Sichuan Province (30 minutes train journey from the city of Chengdu). We do not use an agency, and we are fully licensed to hire foreign teaching staff.
We hope to find someone as soon as possible, so please be prompt with your replies, sending your CV and a copy of any qualifications you deem necessary to email@example.com