TATI Oman is looking for qualified and passionate English Language Instructors to teach English Language in Oman.
Design, implement and manage imaginative, stimulating and engaging English Language program(s). Instruct, supervise, examine students and provide feedback as to the progress. Carry out other related tasks as directed by the head.
Working days: 5 days a week (Sunday-Thursday)
Daily working hours: 7:30am-4:30pm with one hour lunch break
ATTRACTIVE SALARY OFFER AND BENEFITS awaits the successful candidate!!!
• Holidays: Two days a week (Friday and Saturday) and all declared holidays as per OMAN Labor Law
• Contract type: Eight months
Employment VISA will be provided by company.
• Bachelor Degree in English or related field in a recognized educational institution
• Cambridge CELTA or equivalent
• 5 years’ experience teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language to adults
• IELTS Level 8 Qualification or equivalent
• Hold a teaching qualification or similar international qualification
• Hold a recognized ‘Assessor’ qualification
• A recognized 'Verifier' qualification is desirable
• Knowledge and use of Moodle (or similar LMS) and e-learning would be desirable
• Candidate must have a valid driving license
If you have what it takes, please send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical & Administrative Training Institute (TATI)
PO Box 337, PC 115, Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos,
Sultanate of Oman
Tel: 00968 24605086 Ext: 25