Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: Web FB Twitter Instagram LinkedIn
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role with an International ESl institution focussed on education young learners. Receive training and certification in the Oxford University Press Syllabus and professional development, as well as an expat remuneration package.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided for you.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Other benefits including medical/ travel negotiable.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience with ESL and young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
Send your CV to email@example.com