Live, Work and Teach in Japan!
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Programme is run by the government of Japan and offers university graduates 1 year full-time renewable contracts teaching English in Japanese public schools as an Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) or as Coordinators of International Relations (CIRs) at local Japanese government offices.
SALARY & CONTRACT
- 3,360,000 JPY / year
- Health insurance provided
- Flight to/from Japan paid for
- Training and support provided
- Canadian citizenship
- Bachelor's degree (in any field) by June 2018
- Strong command of English
- Aptitude for and interest in teaching
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 18, 2017
For more information, visit the above website, or call/email us at 613 241 8541 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved