Moon Kkang Foreign Language Academy is looking for three energetic teachers to join our teaching staff. The positions will begin in January so we will be conducting interviews starting the week of September 25th. All positions will be located in the city of Daegu with two positions being filled in our new Siji branch and one position will be at our Beomeo location. Teaching experience is not required as there will be extensive training in our method and style of teaching.
Moonkkang offers the following benefits:
Salary: Monthly salary ranges from 2.4 to 2.7 million based on experience. Salary will be determined upon offer of employment.
Working time: maximum 25 teaching hours Mon-Fri 2:40-9:10 (extra working hours will be spent doing class preparation)
Housing: Furnished apartment provided
Airfare: Flight reimbursement provided
Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution for health and pension
Vacation: 1 week provided during the Korean main holidays of Chuseok and Seollal with 10 additional paid days (5 days per 6 months)
Severance: 1 month’s salary provided at the conclusion of the contract
You must meet the following requirements to qualify for an English teaching visa in Korea:
• Be a citizen from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above
• Be able to commit to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with apostille
• Provide a federal background check with apostille (notarized for Canadian citizens) no older than 6 months
If you wish you apply, you can do so by submitting your resume and a recent photo to email@example.com. A manager will contact you to begin the application process. Interviews can be conducted in person or through Skype depending on your location.