Join a friendly and supportive team in a well-resourced language school with opportunities for teacher development and to teach a wide range of ages and levels.
London Express is one of the most successful private network of English language schools originated in Russia. Over the course of 5 years LE has developped an immaculate reputation of an organization where every staff member is highly valued and cared for with utmost dedication.
In our school, you will have the opportunity to work with a full range of ages and levels - from Young Learners to Adults from complete beginner to advanced level. Our students are very keen to learn, so teaching here is on the whole very rewarding.
We provide a wide range of resource materials, and are happy to extend their range if our team needs something new. There is also the opportunity to make use of IT in the classroom - free Internet access is available in our school.
About the place:
Georgiyevsk a historical town in Stavropol Region, Russia, conveniently located in the North Caucasus region, which is a famous tourist destination.
The cost of living isn't high compared to that in big Russian cities like Moscow or St Petersburg. There’re lots of stores and supermarkets to get food and necessary things from. There’s public transport system to get around. A taxi ride around the town is approx. 60 RUB. The streets are clean and walkable. The airport of arrival is the Mineralnye Vody Airport.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Teaching English in compliance with the existing programs
- Lesson preparation
- Controlling students’ educational progress
- Providing constructive feedback to students
- Minimum one year EFL teaching experience
- TEFL, CELTA certificates are welcome
- Monthly salary of $1,000 (= approx 60,000 Rub) per approx. 144 ac.hours (45 min.) per month
- Accommodation (fully subsidised)
- A yearly paid 4-week vacation
- Official work-visa support
- Refunded work-visa fees and flight tickets to Russia
- Meeting at the airport on arrival
- Free Internet access in the school
- Academic support (including an induction period without salary reduction)
- Paid overtime teaching hours
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
Email - email@example.com