We are looking for corporate EFL teachers who are interested in teaching Business, Legal and General English in our clients' offices.
We provide a competitive salary and full support programme including:
- accommodation support,
- health insurance,
- visa support,
- paid induction and holidays,
- Russian lessons etc.
Details of Position
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment, looking for EFL teachers to teach Business and General English courses to our corporate clients in their offices.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with one of the Moscow examination centers, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- Bachelor's degree
- from 2 years EFL teaching experience
- experience in teaching kids, Business and Legal English
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package is to a value of approximately 85 rubles net of tax a month and includes following:
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) might total, for example, 200-300 USD per month for 6-8 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website http://www.windsor.ru
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!