JES Network, an education institution based in the city of Takikawa, Hokkaido, has built a service area in Sapporo for business diversification and expansion.
We, JES Network, are looking for English teachers with a good understanding of Japanese culture and its education system, who have sufficient background in JET program or equivalent ability to teach successfully.
Eligibility extends to applicants whose nationalities are; USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Korea and Taiwan.
We welcome those who are enthusiastic and dedicated and ready to create an effective education plan in cooperation with Japanese teachers of English to build caring relationship with students.
EWork hour: 30 to 35 hours per week (Intermission included). After-school duties could be assigned within contract hours on exceptional basis.
EHolidays: Saturday and Sunday, National holidays, 1 week in Spring, 2 weeks in Summer, 2 weeks in Winter.
EBase salary: 230,000 yen (before tax and insurance). You are responsible for house rent and utilities such as electricity, water and gas.
EPart-time jobs are prohibited in principle. If you are interested in other part-time jobs, you are required to obtain an advance consent from JES under whose supervision the work is done.
EAlthough itfs our wish to have your long-term commitment to the company for over 3 years, you must agree to sign a one-year contract that is renewable upon improved performance.
The results will be notified no later than the end of December, 2016.
Make sure to attach your photo on the resume and university graduation certificate.
1. Work place: Horokanai,
2. The required Japanese language level: Applicants should be able to understand basic conversations on general topics and to fulfill communication requirements at school.
3. Driverfs license: Not required except for the Horokanai job.
4. Monthly pay: 230,000yen
5. The company subsidizes the expense of gas fee up to 10,000yen as long as
a vehicle is used for business purpose.
6. Local apartment rent can amount to 20,000 yen to 30,000 yen/month.
7. Health insurance and tax are to be deducted from monthly pay.
8. Business accident insurance is provided at no cost.
9. Industrious and conscientious workers are highly valued.
10. Hire date: April 1 or May 1, 2018
11. Annual wage hike shall be applicable to those who receive high evaluation scores from members at school and Board of Education.
1. 1 person accepted.
2. The town with the population of approx. 2,000 is richly endowed with nature.
3. 1 kindergarten, 2 primary schools, 1 junior high school
4. A car is necessary.
If this apply to you please contact us as soon as possible. We look forward to meeting you and to tell you more.
1-3-10, Myojin-cho, Takikawa city, Hokkaido
Phone: 0125-24-8897 (Office)
Contact: Mr. Sekito