ILA Vietnam is recruiting teachers to work in our Bien Hoa, Binh Duong and Can Tho centers. We have positions that are immediately available in these centers. Teachers in these cities are eligible for a housing allowance as well as additional hourly pay that is not available to our teachers in other cities.
We employ more than 550 native English speakers and provide ongoing professional development in addition to opportunities for career advancement. ILA Vietnam serves more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginner to advanced level. Our students include young learners and adults.
Bien Hoa and Binh Duong are both satellite cities of Ho Chi Minh City, with both being located approximately 30 km from central Ho Chi Minh City. Living in Bien Hoa and Binh Duong allows you to experience a more authentic Vietnamese experience, but they still have all of the amenities found in Ho Chi Minh City such as malls, gyms, cinemas and western restaurants.
Can Tho is located in southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. It is Vietnam’s fourth largest city with more than 1.2 million residents. The city is known for its famous floating markets where merchants sell fresh produce directly from their boats. Over the past few years, the city has seen a lot of development with the Can Tho International Airport opening in 2011, and several new shopping, entertainment and hotel complexes. Teachers in Can Tho will have the unique opportunity to experience life in the Mekong Delta while also being an integral part of a new center in an rapidly developing city.
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
• A university degree (bachelor's or higher)
• To have a native level of English
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity Cert.TESOL preferred)
Salary & Benefit Package:
• Competitive salary
• Five salary scales based on performance and experience
• A minimum of a one-year contract with option to renew
• Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
• Visa and work permit for full-time teachers organized and paid for by ILA
• Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
• Opportunities to get involved in ILA’s charitable network
• Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival for overseas teachers
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events paid by ILA
To apply, please go to our website - www.teachenglishilavietnam.com - and submit an online application with Bien Hoa, Binh Duong or Can Tho as your preferred location.