Teach your native language in Germany!
'LEOlingo Sprachcamps fuer Kinder' organise English summer camps for German children in Bavaria. Our focus is not on teaching the children intense vocabulary and grammar, but rather on concentrating on the children's understanding and speaking of the language with native speakers in a fun environment.
English is the main language taught, but there are French camps as well.
Our counsellors are English and French native speakers from all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Australia and the UK. Every day the counsellors create a varied and exciting programme for the children, teaching them about their country and their culture. From playing cricket to writing and performing a play about their favourite celebrity.
We are now looking for Camp Counsellors for Summer 2018. Not only is it a rewarding experience, seeing the children enjoying the language and learning at the same time, it is also an interesting experience for the counsellors. They will meet other young people from different countries, experience the German culture and have the opportunity to explore different cities.
The summer season is from 20th July to 7th September 2018, including a compulsory training week. Applicants should be available for this whole period.
- Please note, we can only offer jobs to English native speakers and French-English bilinguals.
- We prefer students (age 20 up)
- Work permit in Germany (e.g. with a EU citizenship) or work and travel visa (Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders) necessary
- Camp experience (as participant or counsellor) or kids' group experience is preferred
- German knowledge is not required but helpful