Teach, travel and learn Spanish in Mexico
An experience you will never forget
• You have the option to teach from children to adults.
• Receive competitive benefits and salary.
• Learning real Mexico culture.
• TEFL Certification( sponsorship available)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: 6 to 12 month renewable contract start January 2018
3. 23- 25 teaching hours per week
4. Five days’ work weeks
5. Salary: Competitive salary and bonus (salary is great in this area)
6. Location: Ciudad Guzman, Jalisco, Mexico
1. offering Sponsored TEFL prestige certification
2. Sponsored legal working visa
free accommodation, food, Performance bonuses
3. Spanish lessons
Insurance, Arrival support including free airport pick-up
4. Annual flight allowance
5. Career advancement opportunities
• JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor's degree
3. Openings for dynamic, charismatic, and dedicated teachers!
• 4.- If you don’t have TEFL Certification ( TEFL sponsorship available)
1. Cover letter
2. Resume/CV (three pages maximum)
3. Recent photo
4. Letter of recommendation if available
5. Email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
! See our webpages for more information about the school and area www.cambridgemexico.com / maestros de ingles or facebook: instituto cambridge