ILA Vietnam - the leading English language training organization in Vietnam - is currently recruiting teachers to work at our centers in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City, commonly known by its former name of Saigon, is Vietnam's largest city with a population of nearly 9 million. Ho Chi Minh City is the cosmopolitan and financial hub of Vietnam. It is a rapidly modernizing city, but it still maintains the traditional Vietnamese charm. It is famous for its delicious street food, warm climate and friendly people.
ILA Vietnam employs more than 550 native English speakers and provides ongoing professional development in addition to opportunities for career advancement. We serve more than 40,000 students a year, ranging from beginner to advanced level. Our students include young learners and adults.
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
• A university degree - this must be a three year bachelor's degree or higher
• To have a native level of English
• A certification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity Cert.TESOL preferred)
Salary & Benefit Package:
• Competitive salary
• Five salary scales based on experience and performance
• A minimum of a one-year contract with option to renew
• Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
• Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ILA
• Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
• Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival for overseas teachers
• Financial incentives for teaching public school classes
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events paid by ILA
To apply, please go to our website teachenglishilavietnam.com and submit an online application.