#1024 LG Palace B/D Donggyodong Mapogu Seoul, Korea
#404 381-2 Sungbokdong Sujigu Younginsi Kyungido, Korea
■■ Teach in MALAYSIA-SINGAPORE English Camp!!!■■. Grab 4 or 5 Weeks in Malaysia-Singapore. Free Air ticket, Accommodation Offered.
Since 2005, ACME has become the leader in English camp for Korean students aged between 10-15 years old. We are based in Seoul, KOREA and ACME provides English camps in UK, NZ, USA, and, Malaysia/Singapore. We are looking for EFL teachers for our “Malaysia/Singapore Camp”, this winter holiday period. The camp will take place on gorgeous resort in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, which is also located with convenient accessibility to Singapore.
We hope to invite you to our Junior Camp. We have two time periods for the camp: one runs from 28th December, 2017 to 2nd February, 2018 and another from 6th January, 2018 to 1st February, 2018. This English Camp with children will give you an opportunity to freshen up from daily city life and many of our previous teachers have told us that the camp experience reminded them of the reason they got into teaching in first place. On your days off, we conduct activates in Singapore, teachers are welcome to tag along for a free ride to Singapore. This may have to be roster due to limited space on the bus, but we would love any teachers to tag along and spend time with our kids. Join us if you are not too tired
• - Dec 28th, 2017 ~ Feb 2sd, 2018 (5 Weeks) or Jan 5th, 2018 ~ Feb 1st (4 Weeks)
• Johor Bahru in Malaysia (30min distance to Singapore)
• Teach & Stay at Amansari Residence Resort
• We go Singapore Excursions at least 4 times or 5 times
Our Teachers go Singapore and come back to Korea at the same time with our kids.
• 1.9 million won for 4 weeks
• Round trip air ticket from Korea to Singapore
• We will provide air-conditioned room (shared)
• We will provide lunch during working days
INSTRUCTOR WORKING HOURS
• 8am – 5pm, 5 days per week, 2 days per week off (off days may change according to our excursion schedules)
• Teaching maximum 8 students per class
• Hold a valid passport from English-native speaking countries including: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States, or the United Kingdom. • Hold undergraduate diploma or higher from listed countries above
• Positive, energetic outlook and demeanor.
• Formal EFL teaching experience with junior learners
• EFL teaching certificate encouraged
• Genuine love for children is most REQUIRED
Person to contact:
Chang Yeol Choi (Mr.)
English Camp Program Coordinator/ General Manager
Mob +82 10-3726-0703
If you are interested in applying for our position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and recent photo to email@example.com
ACME English Camp
#403 381-2 Sungbokdong Sujigu Younginsi Kyunggido, Korea