Sine Education is looking for English conversation teachers to start as soon as possible in Buengkan, Buriram and Udon Thani. We're interviewing now in person in Bangkok and via Skype for people too far away. Starting salary 33,000 baht per month plus bonus.
SINE Education is a leading provider of English communication programs to government secondary schools across Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
We have 168 teachers this academic year.
We are now recruiting teachers to start as soon as possible. We have four positions in government schools in Buengkan, Buriram and Udon Thani. The last one is to start on 4th December.
At SINE we are not looking for years of experience but rather a positive attitude and desire to develop as a teacher. SINE provides full training for new teachers so even inexperienced teachers feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. SINE teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators, academic management team, and work permit / visa and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We know how important English is for Thai students and we try to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Starting salary 35,000 THB pcm in Bangkok area and 33,000THB pcm elsewhere
• Contract to 2nd March 2018 and all Thai public holidays paid
• Completion of contract bonus of up to 8,000THB
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• BUPA health insurance
• Training and support
• All teaching PowerPoints and Lesson Scripts provide by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• TEFL qualification preferred
. Aged 58 or under
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.
All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated. You will be teaching Monday to Friday but will have plenty of time at the weekends to explore the local area. You will receive regular visits from the SINE management, academic and admin teams to provide you with on-going support.