Red Chair Recruitment , Europe’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, are delighted to announce new positions for my clients operate a number of colleges on behalf of the Colleges of Excellence /TVTC in Northern Saudi Arabia. The college ethos is to create an environment for students to learn the essential skills required for Employment and gain the knowledge to build a successful career within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
My clients are presently recruiting for Head of Foundation Studies for a College in Northern Saudi Arabia. You will have a Multi-National staff reporting to you and you will be responsible for in the design, delivery and management of the EFL and Foundations studies curricular across the cluster of colleges. You will be leading team of instructors and will be responsible to deliver high quality, appropriate, teaching, learning and assessment and maximise opportunities for students who are Saudi Arabian students, aged 17 – 21 years of age.
• Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
• An ability to manage the full training cycle
• Experience with learning management software
• Strong organizational and team management skills
• Support staff in the College
• Manage and be responsible for Assessment of staff
• Further enhance and Develop Improvement planning and implementation process
• Provide direct line management to EFL teachers
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard
• Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa for Visa purposes.
• Must have in excess of three years managerial experience, specifically within the ESL Sector
• Must hold a minimum of a MA university degree specific to subjects of English, Linguistics, Education or TESOL For ESL, Business, Finance, Management or IT for Business Studies and IT Departments. Other degrees considered on a case by case basis.
• Excel at teaching
• Are naturally confident
• Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
• Previous experience of working in the Middle East considered a huge advantage
• Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
• Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
• Are looking for a new professional challenge
Package on Offer:
• TAX FREE SALARY of 264,000 Saudi Riyals ($71,000 USD, $89,000 AUD, $ 88,000CAD, £52,000 Sterling, 940,000 South African Rand, €60,000 Euro)
• Initial period of one year contract, with renewal options yearly
• 30 days annual vacation plus Saudi Arabian National holidays ( total 47 Days per year)
• Medical Insurance
• Flights from home country & return ticket upon completion of contract
• Free housing including all utilities
• Daily transport to and from work
If these positions are of interest to you, please forward on your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom