Live and teach in Thailand with one of Thailand's most unique TEFL experiences!
GoTEFL’s Training and Placement (TAP) Program has been specifically designed to ease your transition in the world of TEFL, with minimal upfront cost to you! Spend an unforgettable semester in Thailand with a prearranged job and everything taken care of for you, starting the moment you sign up! This is the internationally accredited 120-hour in-class TEFL International certification, setting you up for a premium career as an English teacher abroad.
The course itself is designed to fully prepare you and set you up for success: including teaching practicum in a real Thai classroom where you will gain practical experience before you start teaching on your own. The course also involves lessons of cultural sensitivity as it applies to teaching in Thailand. The TAP Program intakes are about one-month before the start of the teaching contract, and include fun excursions, accommodation, visa processing, and consultant support.
What do our GoTEFL alumni think about the course and teaching English in Thailand? WATCH!
- In-Class Training (online available as well)
- 6 Teaching Practicums
- UniTEFL International Certification
- TEFL International Certification
- Weekend Excursion
- Airport to Hotel transfer coverage
- Guaranteed Job Placement (1 semester)
- Thai SIM-card
- $600 subsidy
Job Placement Benefits:
- Salary starting from 28,000 baht per month. This salary takes into consideration the subsidy
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month
- One semester guaranteed job placement, with option to renew
- Renewal bonuses and opportunities for increased salary
- Provided documents for visa reimbursement for Non-immigrant B visa
- Full coverage of work permit fee
- English-speaking Thai consultants, offering 24/7 assistance and support
- Provided curriculum
- Orientation course in Chiang Mai (Thai language, culture, school system, visas and more)
- Accident insurance
- ATM card assistance and free Thai SIM card
Applicants must be:
- A university degree holder
- 21-45 years old
- Fluent in English (Native speakers preferred)
- Able to commit to a 4-month teaching contract
Job placements are in provincial towns, on salary, with housing provided, curriculum provided, accident insurance, consultant support, and all work visa and work permit paperwork processed for you. Alternatively, you can enroll in one of our monthly courses, and we’ll set you up with several job interviews, with the freedom to choose your school and location. Course content is the same, for full price, and guaranteed job placement is not prearranged for you. Our training in supervised by TEFL International, accredited, and taught by fully qualified trainers who have had years of experience in the field.
Teaching in Thailand
One of the world’s top 10 travel destinations, Thailand is a popular choice for rookie teachers. The country is noted for its culture and charm, friendly and laid-back vibe, and affordable lifestyle. It’s also an ideal place to take your TEFL course, with access to schools for practical training during the course. Chiang Mai is a favorite with expats, boasting a good blend of history, culture, and adventure. Thailand is also a good travel base, being at the heart of Southeast Asia and home to stunning islands and beaches, making it a great place to explore during your holidays, and easy access to explore the many amazing countries that surround. You salary goes a long way in Thailand, and the pace of life is easy and relaxing.