Want to experience Japanese culture and lifestyle?
Gain some experience teaching English?
Earn some money while living in a foreign country?
Come work with us as an English Instructor at NOVA!
With over 300 schools across country, Nova is one of the top English Language schools in Japan. Our lessons are focused on conversation, communication and creating a fun environment for our students. So if you are a bright and positive person who enjoys teaching and talking with others this might be the job for you. No experience is necessary as comprehensive training is provided.
-Teach up to eight 40-minute conversational English lessons a day, five days a week to students of all ages
-Teach specialized courses including TOEIC, TOEFL, business and travel English
- JPY 250,000 average per month based on a five day week of eight 40 min lessons per day
- Work schedules are flexible, allowing you to fully experience the Japanese culture
- Reimbursement for transportation costs to and from work
- Contract completion bonus and other performance based bonuses
- Comprehensive training provided
- Visa sponsorship available
We require that you:
- be a native speaker of English
- have a university degree (any major) if you are over the age of 30
- be able to obtain a valid work visa (sponsorship is available)
- have a positive and professional attitude and an interest in Japanese language or culture
If the above interests you and you want to take an exciting new step in your career, please apply with your CV and a short cover letter.