Berlitz Korea currently has an available position at its City Hall Language Center in Seoul, starting from as soon as possible. We are one of the oldest and largest global organizations devoted to language teaching and other related services. We teach in response to a full spectrum of students' needs and to a full complement of students, mostly from the corporate world.
Berlitz has more than 130 years of experience and millions of alumni. Based on the proven-successful Berlitz Method®, our programs are continually updated and modernized to suit our learners. With a network of more than 550 Berlitz Language Centers in more than 70 countries, Berlitz is truly a global company. We offer extensive training and support to encourage your success as an educator.
Two things are especially important to Berlitz: team spirit and customer service. The first principle of operation is Total Customer Orientation. Employees play a key role in ensuring excellent customer service and high-quality instruction. Team building is equally important. Our employees come from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures. That makes Berlitz an exciting, creative, dynamic place to work!
Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of customer service, cultural sensitivity as well as excellent organizational and communication skills. In addition, requirements include:
* Passport from a Native English-speaking country (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) - preferably in a business or education related field
* Teaching and/or business experience preferred
* Instructors currently working in Korea preferred
* All necessary documents to acquire/transfer an E2 visa already obtained (including the apostilled degree certificate and criminal background/FBI check). Please note that these documents can take a long time to acquire.
All interested candidates should send an up-to-date resume and recent photograph by email to the Country Manager of Instruction, Mr. Mark Kelly at email@example.com