Busan, Seocho, Apgujeong and Gaepo PSA schools are looking for professional English teachers to join their teaching staff in June through August. A perfect candidate would be someone who loves to teach children.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries: Teachers can receive up to 2.85 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Compact Schedule: Short, blocked-in hours of 9:30 a.m. start to 4:30pm finish
3. Best Locations: Live & work in Busan Haeundae beach or in central Seoul, Gangnam District
4. 100% Reliability: always receive pay on time + pension, medical insurance and severance
Position: English Teacher at YBM PSA
Salary: 2.1 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: June/August 2014
Busan PSA – Inside Shinsegae Shopping Mall, Centum City Station, Line 2
Seocho PSA – Between Yangjae Station and Gangnam Station, Line 2 & 3
Gaepo PSA – Located inside Korea International School, walking distance from Guryong Station
Apgujeong PSA – Within walking distance from Apgujeong Station, Line 3
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:30 am to 4:30pm (Busan PSA finishes 5:00 pm)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.