NES Teaching Positions
We would like to welcome native English speakers for available positions in kindergarten to secondary levels to be able to start in March / April 2018.
- English Teachers in Kindergarten Levels
- Teachers for Primary Levels (English, Math and Science)
- English Teachers for Primary and Secondary Levels
Kasintorn St. Peter School is dedicated to the students who study here. Our team of foreign teachers is dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
1.) total remuneration of 42,000 baht (salary + merit pay)
2.) plus monthly housing allowance (maximum 5,000 baht)
3.) after 3 months probation period; plus 3,000 baht salary increase
4.) contract completion bonus
5.) 12 months contract (renewable)
6.) work from Monday to Friday and teach between 20 and 24 periods a week.
- visa and work permit support is provided and help finding accommodation is available
- paid holidays: school/public holidays, business and sick leave with pay
- accident insurance, meals, daily transportation from and to Pinklao / Rattanatibeth area
Applicants should have:
- minimum bachelor’s degree
- teaching experience
- motivated individuals who are dedicated to teaching and the betterment of their students
KASINTORN ST. PETER SCHOOL
Tel. No. 02-9253681 ext. 160
To apply, kindly email your resume, cover letter and attach recent photo.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved