Helen Doron International (www.facebook.com/HelenDoronInternational) is currently seeking a most AWESOME batch of new educators for the 2O18-19 school year and we're now accepting applications for both our Dongtan and Ilsan learning centres.
What are we looking for?
PASSIONATE kindergarten teachers... English native speakers with bright and energetic personalities who enjoy teaching through play and can easily thrive in a warm and holistic environment. Results-oriented, serious TEAM PLAYERS and all sorts of creative.
Position: Full Time
Start Date: February-March 2O18
Salary: 2.1-2.5 million KRW a month (Depending on Experience and Interview)
Accommodation: studio flat provided
Lunch: PROVIDED -- organic, plant based, fresh.
Severance Pay: FULL (1 month's salary upon the completion of every year)
National Insurance: COVERED
Health Insurance: PROVIDED (50% employer + 50% employee)
Work days: Monday-Friday
Teaching hours: 120 max per month
Class size: 8-10 students
Vacation: 12 work days + national holidays!
1. Have a clean criminal record.
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country.
3. Have a degree (at least a BA/BSc).
4. Have a POSITIVE and flexible attitude.
5. Happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
6. Complete a Helen Doron training upon arrival.
7. Prior teaching experience required.
Interested applicants, please send CV and a recent photo:
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Helen Doron Korea Team