Start Date: Immediate Start
We are a Spanish company based in Montilla, Córdoba with more than 15 years of experience, dedicated to high quality teaching.
Our centre meets the highest standards of accessibility and management. We are a leading language school specialising in the Trinity College London and Cambridge assessments of English.
Due to an increase in demand for the courses we offer, we are looking for two native English-speaking teachers to teach adults and children both on evenings to start by December 1st.
The requirements for this position are:
- University Education or Teaching Equivalent
- One (1) year of experience
Qualities that we look for in our teachers:
- Enthusiastic, responsible and with an excellent attitude
- High levels of empathy
- Ability to handle stress
- Immediate placement
- Integration with an excellent and cohesive professional team
- Salary to be agreed according to experience
- Accommodation in apartment with other teachers
- Company vehicle is available for work travel
- The position includes Social Security and medical coverage.
- University Diploma, preferably language-related
- Full day - 6 hours per day