Immediate start for this wonderful opportunity. A team from King Saud University, Common First Year based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia will be conducting online interviews ASAP.
Do please note that this opportunity is for immediate start so only apply if you can start immediately. Those with attested documents can come through the employment visa process and all others through the business work visa process.
Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications - basic salary between 10,000 and 11,000sr
• Full accommodation and transportion package
• 30 days paid annual vacation plus other holidays (total 50+ days)
• Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin
• Class ‘A’ medical insurance
• Varied performance awards and additional incentives
• Employment visa (Iqama) or Business Work Visa
• Native speaker of English (age 25-59) from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
• Minimum BA in relevant field (Applied linguistics, TESOL); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate certification/experience
• MA/PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority
• Level 4/5 120 hours in-class ESL certification (CELTA/TEFL must be accredited or relevant degree)
• 3 year ESL teaching experience (Must consist of actual in class teaching. Teaching assistant roles, private tutoring or volunteer work do not count)
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
Apply on our website