Central Seoul (Apgujeong): Special subject teacher
YBM Apgujeong GATE is looking for a Special Subject Science teacher to join their teaching staff in mid-end July. A perfect candidate for this position is someone who loves to teach children. Apgujeong GATE is located in one of the most prime areas of Seoul, nearby trendy Apgujeong Station. Garosu-gil Road and Han River are is within walking distance and other popular areas such as Itaewon, Gangnam and even Hongdae are conveniently accessed as Apgujeong is located in Central Seoul.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive up to 2.95 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Superb Location: Live & work near Apgujeong Station close to other popular areas
3. Transportation friendly: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
Position: Science teacher at Apgujeong GATE
Salary: 2.3 to 2.5 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: July/August 2014
Work Place: Apgujeong GATE – nearby Apgujeong Station, line 3
Working Hours: Monday through Friday; approximately 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Applicants with teaching experience and majors related to Education or Science preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.