Are you looking to start the next stage of your TESOL career with the leading adult English learning brand in Indonesia? Are you looking for a welcoming, professional atmosphere, using a proven method of English language teaching?
If yes, then Wall Street English Indonesia is looking for you!
What you can offer us:
Due to strict governmental regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (preferably in English/Education/TESOL, although other majors will be considered).
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years’ formal English teaching experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, with English as a first language.
- Ready and willing to work a minimum 12-month contract.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will be difficult to obtain legal working status).
What we can offer you:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive remuneration package and housing provided.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus 14 national holidays.
- Small classes of adult students.
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Welcoming and supportive colleagues at all levels of the company.
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities with a truly international brand.
At WSE Indonesia we pride ourselves on offering the best English language training to our adult and professional students. As a teacher, you and your colleagues will teach a stimulating variety of classes using a unique learning system focused on helping your students gain confidence and competence with the English language,and to grow both personally and professionally.
Apply now through tefl.com or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit our website at www.wallstreetenglish.co.id