Dewey International Education Consultants have immediate opportunities for certified teachers to work in Elementary & Junior High Schools in Taoyuan, northwestern Taiwan.
The contact runs through until July 31st, 2018 (one year renewable) teaching G1 – 6 or G7 – 9 (25-40/class) Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Salary depends on education background and teaching experience.
-- start from NT$ 62,720 (Bachelor's), NT$ 69,965 (Masters), NT$ 73,025 (Doctoral)/month
• NT$ 80,000 (round trip) - airfare reimbursement
• NT$ 5,000/month - rental allowance or
• NT$ 10,000/month - rental allowance with family members
• Labor and health insurance available
• Work permit and ARC provided
• Bachelors degree holder (or higher)
• Native level English speaker from USA/UK/CAN/IRE/AUS/NZ/SA
• Certified/registered teacher from home-country
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested teachers, please send your letter of interest with copies of your CV with photo & qualifications supporting documents attached.
Contact Mae San at email@example.com