ESL Teacher for a private school
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Serves as an ESL teacher for Prepa UPAEP Angelopolis educating students (16-19 year olds) towards the proficiency of the English language.
- 120-150 pesos per hour before tax (negotiable).
- Pay is monthly (15th of each month).
- Benefits include: a set up bank account with the University (Santander), payment during holidays, pay is not deducted due or sickness or holidays, and an UPAEP Teacher ID card.
- 27-34 hrs a week (flexible time-table).
- From 7:00 am to 13:40 pm.
- From Monday to Friday (excluding 2 breaks and 1 hr for meetings on Fridays).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lesson planning with the programs and syllabuses provided by the school.
- Teaching with a dynamic, blended and productive approach thus focusing on writing and speaking skills.
- Creating quizzes and exams during the evaluation period.
- Following the assessment scheme provided in the program.
- Grading and supplying clear feedback to students.
- Able to work as a team in the English Department with other English colleagues.
- Attending weekly meetings and providing dynamic ideas to the team.
- Recording and reporting student behaviour and academic development.
- Participating in school activities when authorized by the institution.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and teaching strategies.
- A teaching qualification in relation to the field: CELTA, ESL, ESOL, TEFL or a relatively high TOEFL score.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1-5 years experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- A qualification related to the job description.
- Working VISA permit if from an English speaking country. (school will sponsor for an exceptional candidate).
- Engaging personality, good classroom management skills, and knowledge of subject matter.
- Strong rapport with students, organizational skills, work effectively in groups, and motivate students,
- Passionate towards teaching, basic IT abilities,enthusiastic and interpersonal.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved