Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce a partnership with one of the largest and most outstanding female only universities in the world.
Princess Nourah University located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is a state of the art facility known nationally as a mini education city.
An integral part of it education system is the preparatory year English programsupporting theuniversity's15 colleges and 42,000 student body!
I have urgent vacancies for female ESL instructor to join this innovative and progressive university. This university is set to lead to the way in the ever changing role of women in education and in the professional world both on a national and international level.
Do you want to become part of this exciting project?
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum of BA Degree and supporting TEFL/Celta certificate.
- MA/BA and supporting TEFL/Celta Certificate.
- MA in Tesol/Applied linguistics highly desirable.
- All qualifications to be obtained in class, no online degree/certificates will be accepted.
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Nationality’s required due to visa restriction are as follows, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland , Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
- Experience with or interest in alternative instructional mode i.e. web based technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Package includes the following:
- Competitive tax free salary.
- Flights to Saudi Arabia and return at the end of your contract.
- Full Residency Iqama visa
- Direct hire status with PNU
- On campus accommodation with access to all facilities within the university grounds.
- Medical insurance.
- Excellent holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your professional career in challenging, exciting and friendly environment.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org immediate review, also feel free to call Trish on 00353 66 97 62007/ 00353 87 7411 911 for more information or immediate pre-interview chat and immediate submission to PNU.