Would you like to teach motivated adult English learners who are serious about improving their language proficiency? Do you enjoy the mental stimulation of having thought provoking, intelligent conversations? Does the idea of teaching up to date material in a modern way sound appealing to you? How about the fact that you have freedom to teach the programs in a way that you see fit for each individual student? If micromanagement does not suit you and are the type of person who likes to form close knit bonds with coworkers then Pagoda Academy may be a great fit for you.
The second largest city in Korea, Busan is the perfect place for you if you're looking for a laidback atmosphere yet still metropolitan enough to experience all the culture, sophistication and charm that Korea has to offer. From the beautiful mountains, to the pristine coastlines, you can enjoy all the wonders that Korea has to offer while educating motivated adult English learners at a much lower living cost than Seoul.
Salary and Benefits
- E2 Visa Sponsorship
- 12-month contract (stability at a large recognizable company)
- Prepaid flight to Korea (overseas hires)
- Airport pickup upon arrival (overseas hires)
- One week of paid training provided
- Temporary Accommodations in business hotel paid during training
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Year-end bonus (Severance Bonus)
Details about this role:
- Target start date: March 1, 2018
- 30 to 40 hours per week (contracted for 40) (7~11A and 5:30~9:30P)
- Occasional weekend classes based on demand
- One month vacation each year
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a native English speaker with a passport from one of the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted)