I've been working for Hujiang in various forms since August (inc. teaching over 750 lessons). They're the best (by far) of many online companies I've worked for, and I'm currently helping them find qualified and passionate K12 teachers to join the team.
Pay is $16-20 per hour, video lessons are 25 mins with all material provided. If you get hired by the end of December through an internal referral (me), Hujiang are offering you a $50 bonus, so if you meet the requirements get in touch. I'd also be getting a referral bonus and so I'm happy to assist with any questions/problems during the hiring process.
* Must be a native speaker of English
* Must have teaching experience with young learners
* Must have a teaching certificate related to ESL or Education
* Have a computer with Windows system & Internet speed over 10mbps both upload/download
* Can teach at least 10 hours per week during M-F 6pm-10pm, Sat & Sun 9am-10pm (Beijing time)
Please email your resume/CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!