ESL & Licensed Teachers - First Leap - Teach English in China(Harbin)
Take your teaching career to China, the biggest ESL job hotspot in the world!
Teach Away is currently accepting applications from first-time teachers, experienced licensed teachers and ESL teachers to teach in Harbin,China with First Leap, one of China's top English training programs.
First Leap currently employs over 300 international teachers and is quickly growing. As a result, they are eager for more talented teachers to join their team. Apply today to get started with your new teaching adventure in China!
More about First Leap
- 100 centers located across all of China
- Bilingual teaching assistant and state-of-the-art teaching facilities
- Small class sizes (no more than 14 students!)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Airfare covered
- Settling-in allowance up to $1,500 USD
- Medical insurance included
- Professional teacher training in Beijing
- TEFL, TESOL or TESL certification expenses covered
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Opportunities for first-time and/or experienced teachers
View more details about these positions and apply online: https://www.teachaway.com/teaching-jobs-abroad/first-leap-english
About Teach Away
Teach Away (https://www.teachaway.com) is a worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries.
From ESL jobs (https://www.teachaway.com/esl-jobs), to classroom teaching jobs abroad, to principal and administrative positions, Teach Away has a diverse selection of teaching abroad programs. Teach Away’s partner institutions include major educational boards, Ministries of Education, leading international and private schools, ESL institutes, and vocational schools. Sign up (https://www.teachaway.com/teacher/register) to discover where teaching can take you!