ESL Teachers Needed in Costa Rica! Now Hiring for January 2018!
Idioma Internacional has unique, full-time and legal job opportunities in and around the central valley!
Work with corporate students. Be trained for virtual classes. Deliver specialty programs with Costa Rican high-schoolers. Learn how to become a Language Evaluator.
We seek creative professionals to join our dynamic team for January 2018!
Our teaching staff are talented, diverse, caring and committed, both to the students we teach and to helping their fellow teachers throughout their careers here. In return for these qualities in our staff, we offer teachers a professional and reliable work experience and the opportunity to make a difference, alongside a fun and diverse team of colleagues. Further to this, we have a highly competitive package of salary and benefits. All teachers earn between $750 - $1,150+ per month, working from 18 - 30 teaching hours per week.
Some of the many benefits our teachers enjoy include:
• Competitive salary; paid vacations and holidays; 'aguinaldo' (13th month pay); pension
• Monetary compensation for per diem travel expenses to clients
• Legal work visa and full legal working rights
• Health insurance via enrollment on the Caja national health care system
• Initial and ongoing training; mentor programs; professional development
• Bank account provided; assistance in finding housing and setting up cell phones
Our requirements for our teachers are:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree (preferred in fields related to teaching or English)
- TEFL Certified
- Preferred: teaching experience
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved