ESL Teaching in South Korea (12 month contracts)
Flying Cows is a UK based company which helps graduates (of all disciplines) find great teaching jobs in South Korea, China and Thailand. We also help undergraduates find part time jobs teaching Chinese students English online.
We are delighted to announce that we have exciting new teaching opportunities available in South Korea. We are looking for professional, enthusiastic candidates keen for adventure and excited about living and working in South Korea.
- Applicants must be graduates (in any discipline)
- No teaching qualifications necessary
- £1400+ per month
- 12 month contract
- Teaching experience not essential
- Flights and accommodation provided
- Pupils: ages range between 4 and 18 years old
- Maximum 12 students per class
- Orientation/training provided
- 30 hours per week
- Working Days: 5 per week (Monday – Friday)
- Positions available throughout South Korea
- Positions available throughout the year
- No Placement fee!
- Talk to existing English teachers at institutes before accepting a position
- Have a degree
- Be enthusiastic and friendly and willing to adapt to life in a culture very different to their own
Do Something Different - Teach English in Korea!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved