It’s close to the new year! Now is your chance to make the move you have been waiting for;-
The New Zealand Centre for Culture and Education is looking for qualified and experienced teachers for its Pre-School and Elementary School students in the heart of Seoul, Korea. Based in Gang-nam, the Centre is committed to excellence in New Zealand education and show casing our culture to Korea.
We are looking for teachers who are B.Edu or Teaching Diploma qualified to be part of our exceptional team. You will be hard working, have an interest Korean and Asian culture and be committed to seek the best out of the children you are teaching.
With competitive remuneration, return airfares and accommodation all taken care of, the only question you’ll be asking is - when can I start? In fact, we have positions starting late February 2018.
If you are passionate about New Zealand quality teaching with love and working with Pre-School and Elementary School children in Korea, please firstly send a copy of your CV, current photo and copy of valid passport to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We can offer you followings;-
- Annual contracts and can be extended
- Free round trip airfare if applied in overseas
- Free comfortable and furnished accommodation near by the NZ Centre
- Working Hour : 10am to 6:10pm (Monday – Friday)
- Health insurance: 50% employer subsidized
- Paid vacation : 15 days
- An excellent remuneration package is offered ; dependent upon qualifications and experience (KR2,4mil – KR2.8mil Won per month plus a severance pay)
- Free lunch
- A chance to enjoy multi-culture
You are required to provide us the following documents for E2 visa application;-
- 8 recent photos
- A copy of your valid passport
- Copies of degree(s)/certificate(s) either certified by Apostile
- Ministry of Justice criminal clearance letter certified by Apostile
- Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)if available
New Zealand Centre (NZC)
Level 2, 830-40 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06243, Korea