As part of the team here, you’ll be helping us achieve our mission of through a learner centric approach we will produce highly competent work-ready graduates for industry. We work hard to offer Saudi Nationals a credible and relevant qualification, modern facilities and a supportive student environment. To do this, we liaise closely with our business partners, community organizations and international education providers to make sure our students leave us work-ready.
This means that our staff not only have the opportunities, but are also encouraged and supported, to stay connected with industry and the community; keep up-to-date with the latest technology; and enhance their professional careers. You’ll also be a joining an organization where we value getting the job done and doing it well; where we challenge ourselves to look for ways to do things better; and where people work together, respecting and supporting each other.
Duties of an Instructor
• Plan and deliver motivating and meaningful lessons that appeal to a variety of learning styles.
• Leverage classroom technologies to engage learners and consolidate knowledge.
• Assist with the creation and administration of assessments to gauge learner development.
• Track student attendance and evaluate classroom work ethic.
• Conduct academic counselling sessions and support classes for learners in need of additional assistance.
• Assist with the development of curriculum and materials.
• Participate in peer observations and other forms of professional development.
• Uphold institute policies on student behavior.
• Model safe working practices.
• Male, age 54 or below is preferred
• Western educated and western nationality
• Minimum of 5 years recent full time experience in teaching/training ESL and/or technical bridging topics. Experience teaching either maths, physics, health and safety is preferred.
• CELTA or equivalent ESL teaching certification.
• Bachelor level qualification in ESL / Technical Bridging or equivalent relevant qualification. Masters level qualification in same field(s) is preferred.
Positions are available at various locations across Saudi Arabia.
Full time 1 year contracts are available with option of renewal.
Start date: ASAP
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com