Live & Work at Gangnam Stn. OR Haeundae Beach: 9:304:30, up to 2.85 + benefits
Busan, Seocho and Gaepo PSA schools are looking for professional English teachers to join their teaching staff in June through August. A perfect candidate would be someone who loves to work with and teach children. Busan PSA located inside the biggest shopping mall in South Korea, which is connected to the Centum City Station of Busan Metro and Seocho PSA and Gaepo PSA is located in one of the busiest areas of Seoul, near Gangnam Station of Seoul Metro.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries: Teachers can receive up to 2.85 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Compact Schedule: Short, blocked-in hours of 9:30 a.m. start to 4:30pm or 5:00 p.m. finish
3. Prime Locations: Live & work in Busan, Haeundae beach or near Gangnam Station heart of Seoul
4. 100% Reliability: always receive pay on time + pension, medical insurance and severance
Position: English Teacher at YBM PSA
Salary: 2.1 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: June through August 2014
Busan PSA – Inside Shinsegae Shopping Mall, Centum City Station, Line 2
Seocho PSA – Between Yangjae Station and Gangnam Station (housing walking distance)
Gaepo PSA – Located inside Korea International School, walking distance from Guryong Station
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:30 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.