YEONSUNG university invites applications of outstanding candidates for non-tenured track foreign faculty positions to begin as early as March 2018
Positions will be a two-year renewable contractual position upon evaluation.
YEONSUNG university is acknowledged as one of the best largest Colleges in Korea, having over 6,000 students. The campus is located at Anyang City(30-40 minutes from downtown Seoul by subway).
Department : Dept. of Health & Medical Administration
Field : English Conversation ; degree in hospital administration, English
Literature, Education or TESOL
Opening : 1
Department : Dept. of Military Studies
Field : English Conversation ; degree in Military Studies, English Literature,
Education or TESOL
Opening : 1
Department : Dept. of Interior Architecture
Field : English Conversation ; degree in Design, English Literature, Education
Opening : 1
Total Openings : 3
A. Applicants should be a native English speaker.
B. Relevent major(or educational major) is required.
C. TESOL certificates would be an advantage.
1) Basic Evaluation : Evaluate qualifications of applicants
2) Major Evaluation : Evaluate applicants' major, career and record of research
3) Interview : Evaluate applicants' potential ability and achievable contribution to Yeonsung university
1) Basic Evaluation & Major Evaluation
2) Interview(Applicants who passed Basic Evaluation & Major Evaluation)
5. Documents to be submitted
(a) Application(with photo-4.5cm)
(c) Cover letter
(d) Statement of teaching objective
(e) Certificates of academic degrees
(f) Certificates for all qualifications, licenses, awards, performances, patents, and other achievements listed on the resume
(g) Official transcripts for all degrees sealed by university officials (total GPA included)
(h) Two letters of recommendation from scholars or professionals in the same
field of specialization(Letters should include names and contact information of the recommenders.)
(i) Original certificates of employment(serving as proof of employment listed on resume)
(j) Photocopy of passport's ID page
(k) Photocopy of Alien Registration Card(if available)
6. Deadline & submit
1) Application dates : Thursday, 28th, Dec, 2017 ~ Friday, 12th, Jan, 2018,
2) How to apply : By mail or E-mail(Documents should be received before the
3) where to submit :
- address : (14011) Global Affairs office(´ë¿ÜÇù·Â´&Uu ml; »ç¹«½Ç), 34, Yanghwa-ro
37beon-gil, Manan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Telephone : 031-441-1165
5) Documents should be titled ¡®Documents for Foreign Faculty Position(Name)'
on its document envelopes(in its title in case of E-mail).
1. Original documents should be sent. In case of copy, documents will be checked against original documents at the interview.
2. Documents will not be returned to applicants(Except for original documents such as thesis or writings).
3. Applicants who have foreign PhD have to submit a copy of certificate of PhD degree from National Research Foundation of Korea and an original diploma.
4. Certificates printed in English should be enclosed with officially Translated documents.
5. Applicants with false documents(career, grade or record of research) will be excepted from the interview or be eliminated from the list.
6. We will individually contact Applicants who pass the basic evaluation & major evaluation.
7. None of applicants will be employed if there isn't any qualified applicant.
8. Applicants who pass the interview will contract with us according to Yeonsung university's human resource regulation.
9. Applicants can only apply for one position. Otherwise, application will be cancelled.
10. Non-tenured track foreign faculty position's main task is giving lectures to students.