Rise Korea (a Global education company) Feb-Mar 2018 hiring in Seoul – Apply Directly to Rise Korea Department of Recruiting
Rise Education Korea is currently hiring to fill our February-March teaching positions in Seoul and surrounding areas.
Rise Education is a leader in innovative education solutions with a deep-rooted commitment to educational excellence. We offer a premium, subject-based English language and leadership program to kindergarten and elementary students.
Why work for Rise?
Proven program: Our program is based on proven, award-winning content from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), the largest and most established K-12 publisher in the world. Our foundational content is used by over 5 million students in the US classrooms on a daily basis. Furthermore, a research conducted by a group of professors from Harvard University recognizes the RISE program as innovative, with the right content, environment and approach for children to learn English effectively. (The New Global Actors – published June 2016)
Global advantage: There are Rise Education Centers in over 85 cities worldwide. Not only does our connection help our students become global leaders, but it also provides our teachers with opportunities for career advancement.
Teacher support: We provide initial training for new teachers arriving in Korea. Our certified trainers provide clear breakdown of our program and teaching methods. New teachers will have opportunities to practice their teaching skills and gain confidence before starting the term.
• Entry Level monthly salary range 2.1M-2.8M Korean Won.
• 10-days Paid Vacation per year
• Flight reimbursement
• Typical working hours from 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
• Housing provided. Extra stipend can be negotiated if you decline the provided housing
• Average class of 6-10 students
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no criminal charges from your country of citizenship
How to Apply:
• Email our Depart of Recruiting directly at firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach resume with a recent picture)