We need enthusiastic, hard working people who are set on making a difference and challenging themselves. A strong work ethic is essential. Some teaching experience is a bonus, but far more important are patience, perfectionism, a can-do attitude, and a sense of humour.
The successful candidate will become an English teacher in the upper primary years within the Mini-English Program at a well-respected Government Primary school in Nakhon Sawan.
Students in these years are aged 9-12 and already have good English skills. Your role will be dedicated to developing their skills, regardless of their natural talent. The role includes teaching in both Government and Private classrooms, but is weighted towards the Private students.
This dynamic job involves more than just classroom teaching; an English showcase, festive performances, live TV features and an annual English Camp are all organised from within our department.
• Visa and Work Permit support and costs
• THB 30,000 p/month for native speakers
• Annual contract completion bonus
• 5 day week: Mon-Fri, 0730-1645
• Minimum 10 weeks/year paid holiday (plus ten personal term-time days)
• Supportive management from an experienced foreign teacher
• Well structured curriculum with high quality teaching materials
• Exciting working environment with a focus on putting students first
• A dedicated bi-lingual teaching assistant
• Active support with settling in to a new environment
• Fluent English speakers
• BA Degree
• Minimum 1 year commitment
• Strong work ethic
For a chance to live in an authentic Thai city, and gain experience at a modernising school, please apply with a CV/resume and a short note about yourself.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +66979892585
For videos, pictures and general information please visit: