We need enthusiastic, hard working people who are set on making a difference and challenging themselves. A strong work ethic is essential. Some teaching experience is a bonus, but far more important are patience with young learners, creativity, perfectionism, a can-do attitude, and a sense of humour.
The successful candidate will become an English teacher in the early primary years within the Mini-English Program at a well-respected Government Primary school in Nakhon Sawan.
Your students will be beginning their school lives in your classroom, and though some will already have English skills, many will never have experienced formal education. Your role will be dedicated to unlocking their talent, nurturing their personalities and developing the skills of all students, regardless of their natural ability.
The role includes teaching in both Government and Private classrooms, but is weighted towards the Private students. This dynamic job involves more than just classroom teaching; an English showcase, festive performances, live TV features and an annual English Camp are all organised from within our department.
• Visa and Work Permit support and costs
• THB 30,000 p/month for native speakers
• Annual contract completion bonus
• 5 day week: Mon-Fri, 0730-1645
• Minimum 10 weeks/year paid holiday (plus ten personal term-time days)
• Supportive management from an experienced foreign teacher
• Well structured curriculum with high quality teaching materials
• Exciting working environment with a focus on putting students first
• A dedicated bi-lingual teaching assistant
• Active support with settling in to a new environment
• Fluent English speakers (of any nationality)
• BA Degree
• Minimum 1 year commitment
• Strong work ethic
For a chance to live in an authentic Thai city, and gain experience at a modernising school, please apply with a CV/resume and a short note about yourself.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +66979892585