Teacher Trainers/Materials Developers/Observers/Teachers Needed - Guadalajara, Mexico
- Apply only if you hold any of these qualifications: BA TESOL, MA TESOL or MEd degree.
- Able to handle pressure while adapting to a new culture and have a professional work record.
- Commit to at least one year and work exclusively at our school.
- Must have a passion for teaching and be self-starters.
- Forty five-hour week Monday-Saturday. Teaching EFL, developing materials, training TEFL trainees, observing & guiding junior faculty members.
- Native Speakers only.
- Minimum of two years teaching experience.
- 30 + years of age. Mature, approachable, respectful and responsible. This position is not for "The adventurous", but for those wishing to add professional experience to their career while gaining valuable knowledge.
- Reimbursement of round trip airfare upon completion of contract.
- Unrivaled opportunity for professional overseas development. Position involves R & D with a wealth of resources available.
- Full medical/accident insurance coverage under Mexican law.
- $22,000 pesos monthly.
- Visa reimbursement upon completion of contract. If contract is extended the school will pay for subsequent visas.
- Three-week paid vacation during Easter and Christmas.
To apply please send C.V. and Cover Letter to email above
Indispensably, include copies of degrees, certificates and reference letters. Attach all in one e-mail.
Please refrain from applying if you do not meet any of the above mentioned criteria. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.