English Assistant (Volunteer)
Come and Volunteer with NDG as a English Classroom Assistant while you experience Guatemala culture.
You can choose between:
- Short-term international volunteer program at Niños de Guatemala will be of at least 4 weeks of time, and up to 3 months.
- Long-term international volunteer program at Niños de Guatemala will be of at least 6 months, and up to 1 year.
- Be flexible, motivated and willing to change children's lives.
- A positive attitude
- An appreciation of new cultures that will help you settle in Guatemala and enjoy all of the new experiences;
- Be 18 years old or older .
- Commit to at least 4 weeks of volunteer work, and a min of 20 hours a week.
Volunteer work description:
English Classroom Assistance [Level of Spanish: basic]
Personalised schedule within the english lessons (8am-12:30pm) and some afternoons (2pm-4pm)
The most active and accessible program and one that needs the most support from volunteers.
We are looking to support our english teachers in the classroom and also in the afternoons. You will be assisting the elementary and middle school students, this is a very interesting program as you will get to know must of our students.
HOW TO APPLY
- Read our International Volunteer Catalogue and choose the Volunteer package that works best for you.
- Complete and submit the application form online.
- Send your Resume or CV and passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write and send a motivation letter to email@example.com
- Complete and send your Background check to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the one-time, non-refundable $50 application fee online (please select ‘Volunteer Application Fee’ as the project).
Language/Cultural Support Available
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved