English teacher (native speaker)
ITMO University is a large state university in Saint Petersburg and is one of Russia’s National Research Universities. ITMO University is one of 15 Russian universities that were selected to participate in Russian Academic Excellence Project 5-100 by the government of the Russian Federation to improve their international competitiveness among the world’s leading research and educational centers. Research priorities of ITMO University are concentrated in information and photonic technologies.
Currently we are looking for ESL teacher: teaching English language to students and University's employees on levels Intermediate – Advanced six days a week.
Please visit our web site for more information about ITMO University http://en.ifmo.ru/en/
- Delivering lessons of English of different levels and content (general English and English for specific purpose),
- Assessing students’ progress, checking on-line workbooks;
- Taking part in workshops and seminars organized for EFL teachers.
- Higher education. TEFL/CELTA Certificate;
- 3 years teaching experience minimum;
- Experience in teaching group classes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of modern methodologies;
- Strong IT skills, Engineering English awareness;
- Commitment to delivering high quality lessons;
- Solid classroom management skills;
- Responsibility, initiative and punctuality.
- Morning, daytime and evening classes teaching of 130 academic hours of teaching per month total (the schedule is discussed with successful candidates);
- Minimum 1 month trial period;
- We provide visa support.
Please send your CV and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved