Openings for May 2018
Rayong English Programme School (REPS) is the top school in Rayong, located in Ban Chang. We are private, co-educational, and offer quality bilingual education to over 950 children from 1 year old (Nursery 1) through to Grade 12 (Mattayom 6). Just like our teaching staff, our student body is diverse - International students, Thai students, and Thai-International students.
At REPS our curriculum is dual language. We recognize the various subject and language abilities of our students and do our best to meet their individual needs. We emphasize the global nature of the school while embracing the beauty of Thai culture.
Our best practice participatory learning environment, embedded systematic continuous improvements, and foreign governance and management, sets us above the rest and ultimately positively affects our student's language learning and outcomes.
We have high expectations of our staff and our students while putting supportive measures in place to enable them to meet those expectations. We believe that instructional relevance (how students learn), cultural relevance (who students are), and career relevance (where students want to be) are crucial.
Openings for May 2018. Applications close Feb 16, 2018.
We offer health insurance, accident insurance, free tuition for legal dependents, and lunch daily. Visa and work permit costs are organised and cost covered by our HR department.
Apply with full CV and all supporting documentation (degree, certificates, and main page of your passport for nationality confirmation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must have experience and non-native applicants must reside in Thailand.
We thank you for your interest in REPS.
• 2 Primary Non-Native English Support Teachers - up to 20,000baht per position. Education and/or English major only, with TOEIC.
• 1 Non-Native Lab Tech and Science Support Teacher - up to 20,000baht.
• 1 Nursery-Kindergarten Non-Native Classroom Teacher - up to 40,000baht. Education and/or English major only, with TOEIC over minimum 380.
• 1 Chinese Teacher - up to 40,000baht plus additional extra class salary. Education and/or English major only.
• 1 Native English Speaking Primary Classroom Teacher - up to 60,000baht
• 2 Native English Speaking Secondary English Teachers - up to 60,000baht per position
• 1 Native/Non-Native Secondary English Math Teacher - up to 60,000baht