PAGODA is hiring teachers to teach ESL online (by phone) to Korean students.
This is a teaching job in which you will have the opportunity to instruct adult students from large corporations or government employees. PAGODA has been around for over 30 years and has many leading companies as its clients!
1.Have a Bachelors degree in any discipline. (Education or language majors are preferred)
2.Possess a passport from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, U.K., Ireland
3.Enjoy speaking and interacting with students. Classes are lesson-based, but conversation-driven.
4.Be a native speaker with a clear speaking voice and a neutral accent. (An interview will be conducted by a hiring manager)
5.Be available to work Monday-Friday 6:00am-10:00am and 6:00pm-12:00am (KOREAN STANDARD TIME). Dependability and time management are paramount!
6.Have a consistent & hi-speed Internet connection. (LAN connection is required; a wifi-only connection is not sufficient)
Benefits of working at Pagoda:
-----A competitive wage of USD $14-$15 per connected hour (Paid time is actual teaching time accumulated per student/class)
---- All of the benefits of working from the COMFORT of your own home including: no commute time, no transportation costs and your choice of attire.
In order to apply:
**Please send your CV with a cover letter. Please include the following in your cover letter or email:
1. Contact information including phone number, Skype ID and best time to reach you.
2. Current location and availability.
3. Education, experience and relevant qualifications
4. Internet Speed test results. (A screenshot of an online speed test is sufficient)
5. (Helpful, but not required) A brief (1-2 minute) introduction video or audio file.
**Qualified applicants will be contacted within a timely manner. **
Pagoda's mission is to develop articulate speakers of foreign languages in order help build global competitiveness. Its guiding principles are to:
- Increase opportunities for life-long language education
- Provide the best quality, individualised language education programs
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org