Teaching Job Openings at Pyeongtaek University - English Speakers specialized in American Studies (or English)
* Application Deadline : 2018.01.30.(Tues.) ~ 2018.02.14.(Wed.)
1. Academic Positions
1) Position : Part-time Lecturer
2) Subject : Basic English for Commercial Trade, American English Conversation II and III
3) Appointment Date : March 2018
2. General Qualifications
1) Applicants must hold at least Master's degree in American Studies, English, Humanities, or Education.
- Native English speakers who are currently residing in Korea.
- Native English speakers who completed secondary and college education in the United States.
2) Applicants who has more than 2 years of English teaching experience after obtaining a degree. (Preferred)
3) Applicants must be legally eligible to work at a private university in Korea.
3. Required Documents
A. Curriculum vitae, Cover letter, Teaching Statement and the Evidence of Teaching Excellence
B. Photocopies of official diploma and transcripts (Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.)
C. A photocopy of the passport (the page with the photo of the applicant)
D. A copy of alien registration card
4. How to apply
A. If you wish to submit application materials by mail, please refer to the following address:
Main building 211, Pyeongtaek University, 3825 Seodong-daero, Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do, Korea 450-701 (except lunch time, weekends, holidays)
B. If you wish to submit application materials by e-mail, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Applications may be submitted by mail or e-mail, but must arrive by 2018.02.14.(Wed.) 15:00 pm
5. Evaluation Criteria and Process : Academic records and overall achievements will be evaluated.
6. Notification - The final candidates will be contacted personally by e-mail in Feb. 2018.
7. Things to Check Before Submitting Your Application
1) Incomplete applications will not be considered or accepted; once submitted, the application materials will not be returned.
2) Applicants are responsible for any false, deficient or incomplete documents.
3) Please fill out all information on the application form correctly.
; Pyeongtaek University has the right to revoke faculty appointments resulting from deficient information or false documents.
8. Additional Information
1) The official appointment will begin in March, 2018 unless otherwise noticed.
2) Teaching hours for this semester
¢Ù Basic English for Commercial Trade - Mon. 15:30 ~ 18:20 pm
¢Ú American English Conversation II - Mon. 9:30am ~ 12:20 pm
¢Û American English Conversation III - Thu. 14:30 ~ 17:20 pm
3) Salary : Approximately 53,000 KRW per hour (2017)
For inquiries, please contact below :
* Planning & HR Department: 82-31-659-8094, email@example.com